Craniosacral Therapy was developed by John Upledger in the 1970’s. It is a form of bodywork in which the Craniosacral Therapist applies light touch and small movements to the client’s skull and body.
It is focused on the idea of regulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid and the concept of ‘primary respiration’.
The Craniosacral Therapist gently touches the client’s body, sensing the flow of fluid in the spine and throughout the body. Blockages in the internal system can be found and released.
Craniosacral Therapy is a deeply relaxing alternative therapy that works with the nervous system to relieve tension and release restrictions in the body and mind. Clients report a deep sense of calm and a feeling of lightness with less physical restrictions in the body, after a Craniosacral Therapy Treatment at The Olive Tree Studio.
What Can You Expect From a Craniosacral Therapy Treatment at The Olive Tree Studio
- You will remain fully clothed throughout the treatment
- Your Craniosacral Therapist will use gentle touch and rocking movements to your body
- Craniosacral Therapy is normally received lying down on a massage table or plinth
- Throughout the treatment, your therapist will be detecting and sensing the flow of fluids within your body
- Throughout your treatment, your therapist will be gently releasing blockages from the body
- You should expect to feel relaxed and calmed by the treatment
- You may experience a sense of both physical and mental release, including muscular relaxation
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment
Craniosacral Therapy can gently help with stress relief, anxiety issues and other mind and body issues. Muraed Hughes is the Craniosacral Therapist at The Olive Tree Studio.
Search Tags:Craniosacral Therapy|Craniosacral Therapy Dublin|Craniosacral Therapist|Craniosacral Therapist Dublin|Craniosacral Therapy Camden Street|Craniosacral Therapy Dublin City Centre|Craniosacral Therapy Ireland