We’re delighted to announce our new Spring timetable is up and running. New and old classes are there to book. More classes will be added over the coming weeks. If you’re using your phone, you can download our handy app here:
- New Student Drop-In Pass Available. So you can book in to your favourite classes online too!
- New Student 4 Class Pass Available. (Only €8.50 Per Class)
We have a range of payment plans and Drop-In rates to suit every kind of Olive Tree Studio visitor. So how does it work? At The Olive Tree Studio, we are committed to high quality Yoga and Bodywork. Students come to us to learn and develop their chosen practice. We envisage our students finding a teacher at The Olive Tree Studio, who will safely guide them on this journey. We envisage those students staying for an amount of time with that teacher, in order to develop. Teachers get to know you. You get to know them.
However, we all know that stuff happens. We sometimes need the flexibility to be able to change classes at the last moment or make up a class we missed. That’s where our new Olive Tree Studio wide, booking and payment system comes in. You can check out our ongoing timetable at the bottom of the page. Check out our rates below.
How To Book For Classes, Workshops, Courses, Special Events
- Click Sign-Up on the timetable below and register yourself as a member of Olive Tree Studio.
- To book a Drop-In class, to book into a course, workshop or special event, simply click on that class or event and click Buy Now, register your card details and pay.
- To avail of better value Class Pass rates, click on the small drop-down menu in the top right hand corner of the screen, choose Memberships and select from the list of Class Passes. Then book into your chosen classes and your credits will be taken automatically from your Class Pass.
- Drop-In Rates must also be paid online when you book, because we’re a cash -free zone.
For workshops, courses and special events, click on the Courses button for details, pricing and booking.
You can reserve your place right up to the last moment before a class and then just arrive, with no fuss at the desk, for your class. Cancellation with return of credit to your Membership Account up to 3 hours in advance of the class.
In cases of difficulty with the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it sorted as soon as possible.
Prices Drop-In Rates
75/90 Minute Class ………€16
60 Minute Class…………….€15
Students……………………….€10 (With Valid I.D)
Unemployed………………….€ Donation (All Donations Go Directly To The Teacher)
Sonas……………For the very committed practitioner, (2+ classes per week), student. €100. Any 10 Classes. Valid 30 Days
Croí…………….. You’re committed to your practice & like to attend once per week. Any 8 Classes. €100 Valid 63 Days
Crann…………. You practice regularly but can’t commit for too long. €55. Any 4 Classes. Valid 30 Days.
Sos…………..Strictly for you lunchtime relaxation lovers. €85. 10 Lunchtime Classes. Valid 60 Days.
Student Drop-In Class Pass…
3rd Level Students With Valid I.D. €10. 1 Class.
3rd Level Students With Valid I.D. Every Visit €34. 4 Classes. Valid 30 Days
15.30-16.30 Legendary Kids Yoga Term
17.50-18.50 Iyengar Yoga with Oona
19.00-20.00 Strong & Slow Vinyasa Flow
20.15-21.30 Yin Yoga
15.20-16.20 Kids Yoga with Shubha Naidu
17.30-18.30 Early Evening Vinyasa Flow with Ishtar
19.00-20.30 Deep Yoga with Estelle
20.40-21.40 Melt Yoga with Estelle
10.15-11.45 Yoga With Foam Rollers
18.00-19.00 Somatic HathaYoga With Karen
19.15-20.15 Vinyasa Yoga With Kim
20.30-21.30 Vinyasa Yoga with Dominika/Karen
10.30-11.30 Vinyasa Yoga with Ishtar
15.30-16.30 Kids Ballet with Claire Skelly
17.30-18.30 Hombu Dojo Kids Karate
20.15-21.30 Kundalini Yoga with Sandra Lulei
17.45-18.45 Weekend Prep Yoga with Ishtar
17.30-18.30 Adult Ballet Flow Class with Juan Urbina